As a Contracting Officer Representative, you will serve as the primary focal point in the Center for procurement, functional administration and oversight of all center and enterprise wide contracts vehicles.
What you’ll do:
- Analyzes and evaluates contract proposals, adheres to the required time limit, and that proposals are handled in accordance with established policies and protocol.
- Prepares contract documents which incorporate required Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), HHS, and CMS policies and provisions; requirements for technical proposals; cost data requirements; and all other required data.
- Develops and communicates written guidance on policy, on behalf of the division.
- Maintains complete and current files on assigned contract in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Coordinates, participates and or chairs the technical evaluation panels to review and score the proposals.
Experience we’re looking for:
1) Reviewing contract proposals for compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation, pre-established contractual requirements.
2) Developing procurement packages to include statements of objectives, and/or statements of work, cost estimates or schedules or deliverables.
3) Developing and reviewing Inter Agency Agreements (IAA).
To see full list of eligibility criteria, see job posting on USAJOBs.
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/contracting-officer-representative-at-centers-for-medicare-medicaid-services-2610004132/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic