About The Community Health Worker Position
Babylon Health is recruiting for multiple full-time Community Health Worker positions that will join our population health team and have the opportunity to support our Medicaid patients.
This position is currently remote but as public health guidelines evolve, there will be a requirement to travel from time to time.
We are looking to onboard and train our population health team at the end of June/July 1st.
- Our Community Health Workers will join a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses and social workers to provide comprehensive care to our Medicaid patients.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with underserved populations and be an advocate for those who need support and resources. We provide care in a variety of ways – you’ll connect with our patients in-person (once public health guidelines change), on the phone, embedded (on site) in the physician office or hospital or in the home as needed.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our integrated care team to improve patient access to community and government service agencies.
- Be a part of our mission to put an affordable and accessible health service in the hands of every person on earth.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience working with Medicaid/Medicare/Vulnerable Populations
- Experience as a Community Healthcare Worker or similar position – being an advocate for patients and underserved communities
- The ability to navigate multiple computer systems and software (we use G-Suite, Slack and an EHR)
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary. The compensation range for this role will be shared during the early interview stages.
- 4 weeks’ paid vacation
- 401k’ with employer matching contribution
- Benefits include bonus, medical insurance, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global health tech startup with a meaningful mission