NTT DATA, Inc. Frankfort, KY
We are seeking experienced Senior Project Manager candidates with PMP certification for an Enterprise-Level Electronic Health Records position (EHR/HIT). A Public Health background is preferred.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for coordination, planning, and organization of project activities.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end users, vendors, and project staff.
- Perform analysis and negotiation of project scope, budget, and schedule and perform management of the vendor contract.
- Assist with planning of resources for projects.
- Proactively manage and track project risks, issues, budget, and schedule.
- Keep business sponsors and management advised of project status.
- Ensure that applicable system design life cycle (SDLC) processes are being followed.
- Oversee vendor and project team members’ work and deliverables to ensure compliance with contract.
- Experience in implementing Federal and/or State regulation changes.
- Provide project status reports
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in an enterprise environment utilizing Microsoft based technologies
- Active PMP Certification.
- Prior IT experience in the Public Health domain and managing IT projects.
- Prior process improvement experience.
- Requests for proposal or bid development.
- Experience with healthcare research, healthcare planning, and healthcare financial management.
- Experience with healthcare policy interpretation, development, and implementation.
- Research skills.
- Proficient in standard project management tools and methodologies, excelling in Microsoft Project, and PMI methodologies.
- Must be experienced in management of vendors and contracts for large scale information technology projects.
- Experience with analysis of regulatory authority, legislative action, and CMS guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large project teams.
- Prior experience managing issues, scope, quality, escalations, and risks.
- Proven track record of successfully managing IT projects, collaborating across business and IT teams.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead meetings, lead project teams, and communicate effectively at all levels within the project.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Clipped from: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/NTT-DATA,-Inc./Job/Certified-Project-Manager-(PMP)-Public-Health-EHR-Medicaid/-in-Frankfort,KY?jid=2996500aa70930fb&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic