- Position will be focused on FL Medicaid; products include Acute care, LTSS, and Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Leadership/ownership of projects and Medicaid programs is highly preferred
- Previous management experience is a plus, but not required
- Conduct analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes. Provide expertise and technical support in matters related to the successful and financially sounds operations of the company’s health plan businesses.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes.
- Negotiate capitation rates with State agencies
- Oversee health plan experience, identify trends and recommend improvements
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Work with Health Plans to ensure soundness of capitation rates
- Work with State agencies to assess impact of program/policy changes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of actuarial experience.
- Fellow or Associate of the Society of Actuaries (or equivalent international certification). Member of American Academy of Actuaries (or equivalent international membership).