Plaats: Remote, US
Categorieën: Call Center
Vacature ID: 2022-68768
Call Center Representatives Needed
Interested in supporting Medicaid providers?
Conduent has immediate remote openings
$15/HR & Great Benefits
Call Center Customer Service Representative. This is a great opportunity to learn Medicaid provider support and the medical billing and claims process for third parties and healthcare providers regarding Medicare Claims.
What you get:
- Full-time employment with benefits
- Hourly rate of $15/hour starting on day one.
- Standard scheduled. 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday and then Saturdays 9am to 2pm.
- Substantial Call Center & Customer Service Training
- Great Work Environment with Career growth
People who succeed in this role have:
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail, grammar, and spelling accuracy.
- Must type 25 wpm or more to qualify
- Using a computerized system, responds to Kentucky Medicaid provider inquiries in a call center environment using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, assesses caller needs, research and resolves inquiries and documents calls.
- Provides clear and concise information regarding eligibility, claim status and provider enrollment status.
- Follows documented policies and procedures including call handling and escalations.
- Overall acts as an advocate for the Medicaid Provider to ensure their needs are met.
Additional Duties as Assigned:
- Verify documentation and images.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings.
- Complete required assigned training.
- Track daily task for quality review.
- One of year medical insurance or medical office experience.
- Computer system experience with data entry and database documentation knowledge.
- Call center or professional office experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check and drug test
- Limited physical requirements: Typical office environment. Phone and keyboard for periods of time.
Join a rapidly growing customer service organization that can support your career goals and Apply Today!
This is a great opportunity to learn and be a part of the growing medical support community. Conduent offers benefits and advancement opportunities. Come join us and help support our Medicaid providers!
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. For US applicants while we DO NOT require vaccinations for most of our jobs, we DO require that you provide us with your vaccination status, where legally permissible. Providing this information is a requirement of your employment at Conduent. This does not disqualify you from this position.
Clipped from: https://jobs.conduent.com/nl/job-nl/16432714/call-center-medicaid-support-work-from-home-for-the-state-of-kentucky-remote/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic