- About ConduentThrough our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
- You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Executes routine inbound and outbound call center activities concerning the business products/services, using a standard script and established guidelines and under supervision, in order to meet SLAs+ Ascertains nature of the transaction/call and assesses whether it can be handled in place, needs to be transferred, or further follow-up is required, in order to provide client with appropriate resolution.
- + Provides customer with appropriate standard information requested.
+ Derives all necessary information from customer to update database.
- + Understands when to seek help and/or escalate to a more senior role.
QualificationsDiploma or GED+ Call Center experience+ Medicaid Eligibility or Insurance enrollment experience is a plus+ Computer Proficiency a mustJob Track Description:+ Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- + Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- + In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- General Profile+ Ability to perform in an analytical and operational process.
- + Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses, training, and certifications.
+ Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
+ Works within established procedures and practices.
+ Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Functional Knowledge+ Has basic skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Business Expertise+ Supports in the achievement of company goals by understanding how teams integrate for the best outcome.
- + Impacts a team through quality of the services and information provided.
- + Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives close supervision and guidance.
- + For consistency, methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Leadership+ Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Problem Solving+ Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- + Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- + Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Interpersonal Skills+ Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Responsibility Statements+ Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- + Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- + Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- + Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, to meet SLAs.+ Provides customers with information that is specialized.
- + Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner.
- + Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- + Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- + Explains company policies to customers.
- + Performs other duties as assigned.
- + Complies with all policies and standards.
- ClosingConduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
- People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form (.
- You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy (.
- Associated topics: call center associate, call center specialist, customer care representative, customer care specialist, customer service representative, internship, platform support, service agent, service representative, technical support