Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have an opening for a Business Systems Analyst with Integrated Eligibility Systems (IES) (Medicaid) experience.
s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Direct applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies, please.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 15 years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with Integrated Eligibility System (IES) (Medicaid).
- State Medicaid experience
- Experience conducting requirements analysis and documenting requirements to implement new functionality and changes, including:
- Identifying and documenting As-Is and To-Be requirements and design using the prescribed, agreed-upon business analysis methodology;
- Toolkit and tolls including but not limited to process flows, functional design documents, Use Cases, requirements traceability matrixes, and UI specifications and mockups.
- Experience working closely with project managers and relevant stakeholders, including
- Experience producing work products that reflect and ensure system planning, design, and delivery are in line with business needs.
- Experience leading peer reviews of the design documentation and support in internal review processes.
- Experience collaborating closely with developers to implement the requirements, participate in system testing and assist in responding to queries and clarifications from the QA and UAT teams.
- Experience assisting with the analysis of bug fixes/issues, with demonstrated ability to lead small groups of IT and business staff for troubleshooting, problem resolution and brainstorming for available solutions.
- Must be able to work remotely initially and then work on site at the client when pandemic conditions allow.
- Must have a personal internet connection.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4 year college degree
- Certified IIBA and CBAP Business Analyst
We are hiring an experienced Business Systems Analyst with IES experience to work for us as a direct, W2 salaried or hourly employee, and the selected candidate will work on an engagement for our client. You will:
- Conduct requirements analysis of the state systems and document requirements to assist in implementation of new functionality and changes, including: identify and document as-is and to-be requirements and design using the prescribed business analysis methodology, processes, toolkit, and tools including but not limited to process flows, functional design documents, use cases, requirements traceability matrix, user interface specifications and mockups.
- Work closely with project manager and relevant stakeholders, including state and county subject matter experts, users, and executive teams to elicit requirements.
- Produce work products that reflect and ensure system planning, design, and delivery are in line with business needs.
- Lead peer reviews of the design documentation and support in internal review processes.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, participate in system testing and assist in responding to queries and clarifications from the QA and UAT teams.
- Assist with the analysis of bug fixes/issues, with demonstrate ability to lead small groups of IT and business staff for troubleshooting, problem resolution and brainstorming for available solutions.
- Understand and adhere to project timelines and priorities.
- Work with blended client and vendor resources.
We’re inclusive; celebrate your role, grow in your position, feel the freedom to explore, trust the commitment, experience the opportunity. We’re growing, and we need great people to grow with us! Simply put, we’re enabled to hire the best. Our Project Delivery, Enterprise Support, Information Security, and Development Services practices are led by DTS consultants who help select our employees and then guide them. What’s in it for you? A collaborative, supportive environment where high standards, quality, and excellence are the norm.
It has an exciting Information Technology market, a reasonable cost of living, a low unemployment rate, and a strong quality of life! It’s the 14th-largest city in the United States and is home to fifteen (15) Fortune 1000 companies which are all very dependent on IT.
By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Tech Services, the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the technology service provider whose quality services set the standard by which others are measured and that our clients ask for by name.
In addition to the opportunity to work for a caring and supportive company, DTS offers health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan, bonus options, and more! Please visit our web site for more information: https://www.dtsdelivers.com
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Clipped from: https://www.dice.com/jobs/detail/Business-Systems-Analyst-with-Integrated-Eligibility-Systems-%28IES%29-%28Medicaid%29-experience-Dedicated-Tech-Services%2C-Inc.-%28DTS%29-Columbus-OH-43085/90968525/7013?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic