Gainwell is the leading provider of technology services and solutions that are vital to the administration of health and human service programs. We’re a relatively new company, formed in October 2020, but we have been serving state and local clients for decades and have solution offerings in 50 states and territories. We have been serving one of our state clients for over 40 years and several states for more than 20 years!
We are looking for someone with Medicaid and QNXT experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing test results in various phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried through phase of project.
- Three or more years of business analysis experience
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering in addition to computer programming concepts and basic language
- Experience working with QNXT and SQL
- Experience working on interchange configuration with Medicaid knowledge