- Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs.
- Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs.
- With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
- For more information, visit a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business.
- Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates.
- The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process.
- Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Deliver results after thorough research of functional needs by collaborating and communicating with various stakeholders, both internal and external to the company.
- Apply strong analytical reasoning to understand end user’s requirements and transforms them into operational application.
- Acquire deep knowledge of working systems and bring efficient and effective changes for better performance.
- Participate in the administration of project and program contract activities.
- Extract, analyze, and report data to support program activity and assist in management decision making.
- Audit, evaluate, track, and report program implementation and project activity for Quality Assurance and contract compliance purposes.
- Plan, implement and maintain program and contractual changes.
- Work closely with operations and systems staff to define requirements, test criteria, and success factors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequentuse and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
- Additional Requirements: 3 years of MMIS experience.
- 3 years operating in an Agile environment.
- Preferred requirements: SAFe certification.
- 3 years of provider enrollment experience.
- 3 years working on product teams.
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/maximus-business-analyst-medicaid-systems-product-at-maximus-in-commerce-city-co-qd1ld9O?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic