The incumbent will identify business needs, solutions, write processes and procedures, and measure the effectiveness of solutions post-implementation for a wide variety of policy and program changes. The incumbent will be a strong team contributor, have the ability to lead and manage small projects and project teams. We are searching for an individual with exceptional business analysis skills including process flow development, requirements delivery, critical thinking, interpersonal skills and systems-thinking competencies.
- Research and analyze business issues and operational changes
- Facilitate workgroups and business resources to define business needs, coordinate the gathering and reconciliation of detailed business requirements for system development
- Document business process work flows across the division, in coordination with project stakeholders, data and technology support teams
- Analyze issues, identify solutions and develop documentation to meet needs of business teams and programs
- Support project management efforts as assigned
- Create documentation to support business operations
- Maintain an electronic repository for written documentation including current and future business process flows, business requirements, user guides, and others as assigned
- Utilize and/or develop standardized tools that can be used to assess needs, document process flows, and contribute to training and communications to support project goals and business changes
- Good knowledge of project management
- Good knowledge of organizational/business analysis and evaluation
- Good knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Experience developing business process flows, business requirements and process documentation. Gained by at least one year of work experience where business process analysis was a primary responsibility and utilized analytical and facilitation skills and software tools to develop business process flows, requirements and process documentation.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA/CBAP) status or certification. Gained by meeting certification requirements from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Project Management Institute (PMI), Six Sigma certification or other certifying body.
- Experience using Smartsheets, SharePoint, Visio and PowerPoint. Gained by at least one year of work experience using the software.
- Experience with process engineering methodologies and/or operational processes. Gained by a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Experience in change management. Gained by at least one year of work experience where leading change utilizing change management principles was the primary responsibility.
Clipped from: https://www.lerip.com/us/job/business-analyst-medicaid-project-management-office-state-of-idaho-boise-idaho/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic