At CNSI, we are innovators, developers, engineers, and architects, who each play a vital role in our mission: Empowering our clients to improve the health and well-being of one in five Americans. If you want to join a company that uses technology to revolutionize healthcare, let’s talk!
WHAT WE DO:
CNSI is empowering the delivery of public sector healthcare in claims and encounter processing platforms, provider support solutions, and promoting consumer engagement and interoperability. Our configurable, modular, scalable platform, evoBrix X™, powers robust data analytics, risk reduction and regulatory compliance, and fiscal agent operations for our clients.
CNSI’s technology-enabled products and solutions connect consumers, payers, and providers to improve health outcomes for one in five Americans.
The selected candidate will be able to work remotely in the U.S. with up to 50% travel for client and team meetings, and trainings. Candidate located in the Atlanta, Georgia area preferred.
CNSI is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our growing team!
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for analyzing business problems, identifying gaps, and developing technical solutions involving complex information systems under no supervision for Medicaid Eligibility and related subsystems. This role involves managing requirement scope, determining appropriate methods on potential assignments, and serving as a bridge between information technology teams and the client through all project phases; provide day-to-day direction on State program activities.
- Works with customers on presenting technical solutions for complex business functionalities
- Possesses unwavering commitment to customer service and operational excellence
- Provides customer support through leading client demos and presentations
- Prioritizes and schedules work assignments based on the project plan, handling multiple tasks across project phases
- Creates and modifies Business Process Models
- Understands the overall system architecture and cross-functional integration
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of business analysis relates to Member Eligibility and Enrollment to ensure high quality
- Demonstrates advanced expertise and contributes to the Business Analysis practice by publishing technology points of view through the creation of white papers
- Possesses in-depth knowledge and is well-versed in multiple functions or capabilities
- Uses cases, workflow diagrams, and gap analysis to create and modify requirements documents and design specifications
- Analyzes user requirements and client business needs, leveraging expert opinion and expertise
- Acts as the requirements subject matter expert and supports requirements change management
To learn more about what we are doing, check us out at (url removed)
Industry Recognition – Press Release: (url removed)
Clipped from: https://www.resume-library.com/job/view/73814802/business-analyst-medicaid-eligibility-enrollment-remote-u-s?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic