Serve as a healthcare consultant focused on supporting our government client. Support business development and federal client delivery in the evaluation space. Lead capture efforts for the design and execution of formative and outcomes evaluations for client programs, including Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) models. Manage across teams and client delivery for evaluation projects.
This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 7+ years of experience with program evaluation design, implementation, and management
- Experience with developing data collection tools and templates
- Experience with the federal procurement process, including business development and proposal development leadership
- Experience with client management
- Experience with developing evaluation reports and peer-reviewed publications
- Ability to manage a mid-sized team and manage budgets
- MA or MS degree
- Experience with CMMI Alternative Payment Models
- Experience with payment calculations
- Experience with oncology / radiation oncology programs
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/medicare-and-medicaid-program-evaluator-booz-allen-hamilton-JV_IC1153546_KO0,39_KE40,59.htm?jl=4084315776&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic