Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/associate-medicaid-operations-specialist-blue-cross-blue-shield-of-illinois-montana-new-mexico-oklahoma-and-texas-hcsc-JV_IC1128808_KO0,40_KE41,118.htm?jl=1008530821209&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
This position is responsible for providing assistance to the Medicaid operations specialist on operational services, works with Medicaid operational specialist with program implementation and coordination for one or more of the day-to-day Medicaid operation functions (eg billing, claims enrollment, encounter submissions and customer service). This associate is responsible for assisting the Medicaid operations specialist on researching to resolve complex and / or escalated internal or external operational questions. Additionally, this position works with other areas of the organization on the development, testing, and implementation of program policies, business processes, and system changes to ensure the state requirements of the plan are met.
- Bachelor Degree in Business with 1-year experience OR 5 years of experience working in health insurance operations.
- Experience interfacing with internal clients, customers and operations personnel.
- Verbal and written communication skills and ability to assist in representing Medicaid department at committee meetings.
- Experience with interacting effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Experience managing multiple projects effectively.
- Interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with claims, customer service and membership services
- Experience with analytics
- Organizational skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Member encounters and reconciliation
Please note: This role will work in the office three days a week.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Even if you don’t think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway – you might have qualifications we haven’t even thought of yet
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.