About the Community Health Worker position:
Babylon Health is recruiting for multiple full-time Community Health Worker positions that will join our population health team and have the opportunity to support our Medicaid patients.
This position is currently remote but as public health guidelines evolve, there will be a requirement to travel from time to time.
You will be scheduled for shifts Monday to Friday from 8 AM – 5PM and 9 AM – 6PM (1 hour for lunch)
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Our Community Health Workers will join a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses and social workers to provide comprehensive care to our Medicaid patients.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with underserved populations and be an advocate for those who need support and resources. We provide care in a variety of ways – you’ll connect with our patients in-person (once public health guidelines change), on the phone, embedded (on site) in the physician office or hospital or in the home as needed.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our integrated care team to improve patient access to community and government service agencies.
- Be a part of our mission to put an affordable and accessible health service in the hands of every person on earth.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working with Medicaid/Medicare/Vulnerable Populations
- Experience as a Community Healthcare Worker or similar position – being an advocate for patients and underserved communities
- The ability to navigate multiple computer systems and software (we use G-Suite, Slack and an EHR)
- Experience working with the aged, blind and disabled (ABD) would be considered an asset
WHO YOU ARE (optional)
- The compensation range for this role will be shared during the early interview stages.
- 4 weeks’ paid vacation
- 401k’ with employer matching contribution
- Benefits include bonus, medical insurance, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global health tech startup with a meaningful mission
WHAT WE OFFER
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…