Centene Corporation Clearwater, FL
- Assist in financial analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate outcomes.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes
- Assist with developing probability tables based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information
- Analyze and evaluate required premium rates
- Assess cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits
- Assist with determining the equitable basis for distributing money for insurance benefits
- Participate in merger and acquisition analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years of actuarial experience.
- Passed one actuarial exam.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Finance and Insurance
Clipped from: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/Centene-Corporation/Job/Actuarial-Analyst-Medicaid/-in-Clearwater,FL?jid=70e7fde8c9a49113&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic