- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment and can work with limited supervision?
- If so, the Department of Health and Human Services is looking for you!
- Apply today and start your first step in an exciting new career where you will be “Helping people live better lives.”
- DHHS State of Nebraska values our employees as well as a supportive environment that strives to promote Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- We recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job qualifications and at all levels without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetics.
- Location: Nebraska State Office Building – LincolnSchedule: Mon-Fri: 8a-5p Examples of WorkThis position, under immediate supervision, performs routine, clerical accounting work involving the preparation, maintenance, coding and processing of financial transactions, records and reports and performs related work as assigned.
- Successful candidates will be organized, have excellent customer service skills, and demonstrate support of the team.
- Qualifications / RequirementsREQUIREMENTS: Coursework/training or experience in public contact, customer service, and/or performing and applying office/clerical support procedures, including the use of a personal computer, associated software, and office equipment.
- PREFERRED: Experience and proficiency using Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience and proficiency using NFOCUS, Enterprise One, and/or MMIS OTHER: Specific positions in this class may require an employee to possess a valid driver’s license in order to perform work related travel.
- Position may require long periods of sitting and occasional light lifting.
- Knowledge, Skills and AbilitiesKnowledge of: the principles and practices of clerical accounting/bookkeeping methods, forms and techniques; the methods of filing and maintaining accounting records; mathematical functions related to accounting processes; word processing and spreadsheet computer software programs.
- Skill in: listening to and understanding information and/or instructions received to perform assigned tasks; entering data into spreadsheets or data bases.
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/accounting-clerk-medicaid-long-term-care-at-state-of-nebraska-in-lincoln-ne-vEW40mY?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic