Advising Rx Clients
Tom has provided innovative and dynamic leadership in pharmacy management for over 25 years using broad work experiences in State affiliated Medicaid, Medicare MA/PD/SNP programs.
He serves as strategic pharmacy consultant for several national and regional managed care plans with efforts to improve operations, efficiencies and patient outcomes by the deployment of technology, benefit structure, payer relations and data analytics.
Tom maintains licensees in pharmacy for the states of Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky and Arkansas. He is a graduate of the schools of pharmacy and master program in business at Southwestern Oklahoma state university and Oklahoma City school of business.
- Regulatory compliance – State-Federal (Medicaid and Medicare)
- Technology review/assessment and emerging markets
- Pricing, costing and rebating
- PBM agreements
- Specialty pharmacy deployment
- Provider incentives for quality improvement