Kili is the Chief Growth Officer at i2i Population Health. Check out her LinkedIn profile HERE.
1. Which segment of the industry are you currently involved?
A: Healthcare Technology, no that’s not an oxymoron.
2. How many years have you been in the Medicaid industry?
A: My entire career, straight out of college. The actual count of years will remain a highly guarded secret.
3. What is your focus/passion? (Industry related or not)
A: Advising my husband on how to run his company. 🙂
4. What is the top item on your “bucket list?”
A: I’d love to have a beer with Barack Obama and George W. Bush at a backyard bbq. Can you imagine the stories?
5. What do you enjoy doing most with your personal time?
A: Drinking homemade tomato wine. It’s amazing. Big opportunity.
6. Who is your favorite historical figure and why?
A: Genghis Khan. I’d ask him how to conquer healthcare.
7. What is your favorite junk food?
A: Can I pick two? Pork rinds and pickled papaya. (If you knew where I was raised, that would make sense)
8. Of what accomplishment are you most proud?
A: Out drinking Clay Farris at the last MHPA annual conference.
9. For what one thing do you wish you could get a mulligan?
A: I’d be happy to redo the last 5 years of my life, BUT I’d redo it the exact same way. 🙂
10. What are the top 1-3 issues that you think will be important in Medicaid during the next 6 months?
- Drug spend (specialty drugs our pace IP spend
- Clinical integration (combining EHR data with claims data to actually make a difference)
- i2i, we’re killing it! 🙂