Linda Rosenberg is the featured panelist for the upcoming webinar on Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics on April 4th. RESERVE your seat today!
Medicaid Who’s Who: Linda Rosenberg – President and CEO, National Council on Behavioral Health
- Which segment of the Industry are you currently involved?
A: Mental health and addictions – behavioral health: advocacy and education
- What is your current position and with what organization?
A: President and CEO, National Council for Behavioral Health
- How many years have you been in the Medicaid industry?
A: More than I care to count – 25 years
- What is your focus/passion? (Industry related or not)
A: Mental Health First Aid; Expansion of the Excellence in Mental Health Act – creating Certified Community Behavioral Health Centers to expand access to services and support services of the highest quality
- What do you enjoy doing most with your personal time?
A: Being with my grandchildren
- Who is your favorite historical figure and why?
A: Dorothea Dix – her effective advocacy on behalf of people with mental illness
- What is your favorite junk food?
A: Frozen devil dogs
- Of what accomplishment are you most proud?
A: Personally – raising two wonderful sons; professionally – bringing Mental Health First Aid to the US.
- For what one thing do you wish you could get a mulligan?
A: Not a thing – it is not my style to look back
- What are the top 1-3 issues that you think will be important in Medicaid during the next 6 months?
A: Establishment of Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics; development of a continuum of community based services that reflect addictions as chronic medical conditions; pressure on candidates for President/party platforms to detail how they would increase mental health and addictions service capacity and quality
Don’t miss hearing Linda Rosenberg during the upcoming webinar on Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics on April 4th. RESERVE your seat today!