Business Solution Architect acts as the functional and technical subject matter expert; provides cross-functional leadership to improve business analysis quality across the enterprise; proposes end-to-end business solutions and implementation strategy for complex business requirements; and communicates expert knowledge to customers and industry experts. This role is a member of the Operations Team and reports directly to the Vice President of Business Services.
What You Will Do:
- You will provide domain expertise in business analysis field, emerging trends and industry practice
- You will identify areas for process improvement to improve quality and optimize cost
- You will develop and modifies documentation related to complex projects and information systems as an expert in the field
- You will conduct complex and vital work critical to the organization and works with complete latitude for independent judgment
- You will develop multi-program business analysis strategies and communicates expert knowledge to customers and industry experts
- You will work closely with cross-functional principals, specialists, and senior management to improve business analysis quality across the enterprise
- You will propose end-to-end functional and technical solutions for complex business requirements
- You will create conceptual design and writes technical specifications for business requirements
- You will provide effort estimates to project managers for system enhancements
- You will facilitate proposal development by providing technical solution write-ups and pricing estimates
- You will research and evaluate industry trends and technologies for solving complex technical problem
- You will frequently apply in-depth Business Analysis knowledge to review and analyze systems problems and identify solutions
- You will be proficient in uses cases, workflow diagrams, and gap analysis to create and modify requirements documents and design specifications
- You will analyze user requirements and client business needs, leveraging expert opinion and expertise
- You will act as the requirements subject matter expert and supports requirements change management
- You will provide customer demonstrations in relation to processes and products
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelors’ Degree or Masters’ Degree with 15+ years of business analysis experience
- You have 5+ years of technical leadership experience at large complex organizations, including leading centralized or matrixes teams
- You have at least 5 years of technical experience on large complex project Domain knowledge of Medicare Medicaid and/or healthcare verticals
- You have 8+ years of Lead Business Analyst experience on large complex projects
- You have Business Analysis Process (SDLC, documentation procedures) experience
- You have Provider Management and Enrollment System and/or core Claims System experience
- You have a high-level of technical and database knowledge
- You have excellent customer relation skills including presentation and meeting facilitation
- You have experience facilitating and running JAD requirements design sessions etc.
- You have excellent requirements elicitation and validation skills
At CNSI, we strive to be the market leader and most trusted partner for innovative and transformative technology-enabled solutions that improve health outcomes and reduce costs. We’re passionate about helping our clients improve the health and well-being of individuals and families. We succeed when our clients succeed.
Innovation and commitment to our mission are core to our DNA. And through our shared values, we foster an environment of inclusion, empowerment, accountability and fun! You will be offered a competitive compensation and benefits package.
CNSI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Clipped from: https://www.dcjobs.com/job/detail/45742417/Business-Solutions-Architect-Medicaid-Medicare-healthcare-Remote-Position?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic