Dr. James Bush is the featured panelist for the upcoming Wyoming State Medicaid Spotlight Webinar on March 6th. RESERVE your seat today!
Medicaid Who’s Who: Dr. James Hall – Chief Medical Officer, Wyoming Medicaid
1. What is your current position and with what organization?
A: Wyoming Medicaid Medical Director
2. How many years have you been in the Medicaid industry?
A: 10 years
3. What is your focus/passion? (Industry related or not)
A: Quality improvement
4. What is the top item on your “bucket list?”
A: A smooth transition to high-value care and revitalized primary care.
5. What do you enjoy doing most with your personal time?
A: Travel, hunting and music.
6. Who is your favorite historical figure and why?
A: Marcus Tullius Cicero. Defender of the Roman Republic.
7. What is your favorite junk food?
8. Of what accomplishment are you most proud?
A: 37 years of marriage and two great children.
9. For what one thing do you wish you could get a mulligan?
A: Some ill-chosen business partners.
10. What are the top 1-3 issues that you think will be important in Medicaid during the next 6 months?
A: What will stay or go from the ACA, the transition to High value high quality care, and the evolution of HIE.
To ensure that you’re in the loop on all things Mostly Medicaid, be sure to sign up to receive our free newsletter, join the discussion on LinkedIn and check out tons of great content at www.mostlymedicaid.com.