Clipped from: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=fc49d4e19b131329&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
Pulled from the full job description
Dependent health insurance coverage
Employee assistance program
Paid sick time
Paid time off
Tooth be told, you’ll love working with us.
LIBERTY Dental Plan is seeking a Vice President to provide strategic oversight of business development and generate new business opportunities by strategizing, qualifying and identifying secure business opportunities that will positively impact the growth and profitability of the company.
- Plans and coordinates LIBERTY’s business development strategy, in accordance with organizational goals.
- Identifies new business opportunities and manages relationships through the business development lifecycle.
- Strengthen existing and new business relationships using a working knowledge and understanding of the industry, client regulatory requirements, and LIBERTY’s operations and innovation.
- Build and manage a high-performing national sales team.
- Represent LIBERTY at industry conferences, trade shows, events, and client meetings across the U.S.
- Develop and maintain positive organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, clients, providers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum 14 years’ experience in business development and sales; preferably in government programs with focus on Medicaid or Managed Care
- Minimum 4 Year bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or related, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong negotiation and influential skills
- Strong understanding of the health insurance industry and Medicaid/Medicare Advantage, dental highly preferred
- Previous corporate sales and/or consulting expertise required
- Management skills – prior experience in sales leadership required
- Client relationship skills – ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Results driven – focused on producing high-quality services and deliverable
- Computer literacy with ability to easily acquire working knowledge of new system applications. Possess, at minimum, basic Microsoft (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills
Near one of our primary offices is highly preferred. LIBERTY offices are located in Irvine, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Oklahoma City, OK and Tampa, FL. Our employees are distributed in office locations in multiple markets across the United States. We are unable to hire or allow employees to work outside of the United States.
WHAT LIBERTY OFFERS
Happy, healthy employees enhance our ability to assist our members and contribute more actively to their society. That’s why LIBERTY offers competitive and attractive benefit packages for their employees. We strive to care for employees in positive ways that promotes wellness and productive employees.
Our first-class benefit package supports our employees and their dependents with:
- Competitive pay structure and saving options that help you reach your financial goals!
- Excellent 401k plan that matches 100% up to 3%. 50% match at 4% and 5%; immediate vesting during Safe Harbor period and professional financial advice through Financial Engines!
- Medical Insurance at no charge for employee only coverage. LIBERTY subsidizes 50% of eligible dependent coverage! Company offers PPO and HMO (where available) options.
- 100% paid dental coverage for your ENTIRE eligible Family members!
- 100% paid vision coverage for employee only coverage, low premium for dependents!
- Company paid basic life and AD&D coverage; options to elect additional supplemental coverage.
- Long Term Disability coverage
- Generous wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays including 2 days each for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and a floating holiday granted for your birthday!
- 6 paid sick days annually with the ability to roll time over!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote or Hybrid options for various positions
- And so much more…
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary for this position is $200,000 – $283,634, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at LIBERTY, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any, final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth.
LIBERTY Dental Plan commits to maintaining a work environment that acknowledges all individuals within the workplace and will continue to engage in practices that are inclusive of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We strive to have every person within the organization have a sense of belonging while encouraging individuals to unleash their full potential. LIBERTY will leverage diverse perspectives in building high performance teams and organizational culture.
LIBERTY Dental Plan will continue to strengthen and develop external partnerships by providing equitable health care access and improving population health in the communities we serve.
We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment, recruitment, promotions, and transfers, as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.