Humana’s Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) organization is looking for a Senior Acquisition & Integration Professional to join the Business Management team working from home anywhere in the U.S. The Business Management team leads and operationalizes large-scale, cross functional initiatives to successful and timely outcomes. As part of this team, you will perform project-oriented duties related to the integration of acquired entities into the company as well as support new State Medicaid implementation.
As the Senior Acquisition Integration Professional you will work side by side with leaders and associates within teams across the Consumer and provider Services and Solutions Organization (CPSS), the Medicaid & Duals Organization and the Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions Organization. You will implement activities and projects associated with the assimilation of practices and systems where the primary competence is in project management and integration related disciplines. You must be high energy but easygoing, love collaboration, drive change and possess an outstanding and trusted leadership presence.
The Senior Acquisition Integration Professional must be resilient and comfortable operating within in ambiguous environment. You will provide project management expertise while executing implementations that focus on delivering successful and timely outcomes including the following:
- Managing & executing implementations (both Medicaid & Medicare) through all project phases including execution, go live and retrospective
- Support and empower teams to identify milestones, handle dependencies and risks, track deliverables and remove blockers
- Facilitates cross-functional meetings with internal and external stakeholders to vet thru challenges, develop mitigation plans and update project artifacts
- Provides regular status updates to leadership by communicating updates, dependencies, escalations, etc.
- Collaborates with CPSS business partners and Medicaid Program Operations to improve and build repeatable models for future Implementations.
- Assist in moving top priority initiatives to green while ensuring transparency to the sponsors and across CPSS work streams
- Interprets Contracts, RFP’s, CMS memos, etc. to consult and guide business implementations
- 5+ years’ project management experience leading large-scale projects, meetings and collaboration across internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of project management tools, change management, dependency management, risk management and when to use them, when not to use them
- 5+ years’ experience in health care operations industry
- Core business hours align to Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Superior interpersonal and facilitation skills. Ability to quickly build rapport, trust and strong collaboration
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Able to exercise independent judgement
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communications and presentation skills
- Self-starter and critical thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Project, Power Point, Visio, Teams, SharePoint and Excel
- Must have the ability to travel up to 15% based on business need
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- PMP certification
- Advanced Degree
- Prior Medicaid experience
- Prior Due Diligence/Acquisition experience
- Possess solid understanding of how organizational capabilities interrelate across operational work streams
- Proven ability to influence at all levels of the organizational model
- Experience developing and managing implementations thru run-out and systems sun-setting phases
Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If Progressed To Offer, You Will Be Required To
- Provide proof of full vaccination OR
- Commit to weekly testing, following all CDC protocols, OR
- Provide documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration.
This policy will not supersede state or local laws. Requests for these exemptions should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled first day of work
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/senior-acquisition-integration-professional-medicare-medicaid-remote-at-humana-2827868423/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic