SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: This is a Work-At-Home position. However, the selected candidate must live within commutable distance from an Anthem office.
The Proposal Writer Sr. is responsible for writing strategic, highly customized, complex proposal responses to win and retain existing business. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Develops written solutions incorporating complex, custom win strategies based on local market needs, leveraging best practices, brand standards, innovative ideas, and reviewer insights. Identifies and creates standard content for the proposal database and edits content as needed.
* Aligns multiple written communication efforts with the overall Anthem messaging and goals.
* Partners with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to transfer knowledge, develop new solutions, obtain direction and create alternative solutions.
* Researches, recommends and develops creative approaches and solutions to content.
* Serves as a key communications resource for business leaders and collaborates across various areas to support enterprise-wide selling initiatives.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of health care specific proposal writing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience working in a heavily matrixed environment and proven relationship-building skills required. Expert level experience in managing large-scale proposals or communication initiatives including writing and reviewing healthcare bids for healthcare companies in a deadline-driven environment required.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Clipped from: https://us.trabajo.org/job-972-20210610-5bda378716a687028e7b997bdb0e2e28?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic