Scheduled Hours Per Week
Myers and Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm, specializing in audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We have 40+ years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues, operate 20 offices and have over 800 associates nationwide.
We Are Committed To Providing Our Employees With
At Myers and Stauffer you will have a career that is rewarding on every level of the organization.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Educational opportunities leading to certifications
- A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
- A well-balanced lifestyle, that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
- Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients
The Senior Health Care Consultant will perform a variety of tasks related to oversight and administration of Medicaid managed care programs. This position will work collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team. The Senior Health Care Consultant will support project requirements that relate to research, policy development and analysis, managed care compliance, payment models and other ad hoc projects required by engagement clients.
This position reports to a Manager or Senior Manager. Health Care Consultants may report to this position.
- Provide effective client management and interact with multiple levels of client staff in the delivery of consulting services
- Supervise staff to ensure timely and quality deliverables
- Provide quality assurance reviews on deliverables and reports completed by team members
- Develop client-specific subject matter expertise to support client engagements
- Assist in completing project deliverables and support the flow of deliverables through required processes
- Maintain client-specific tracking and review tools to support monitoring and compliance of client vendor performance
- Conduct detailed reviews of client vendor materials to ensure quality and compliance
- Conduct state legislative research and provide client support in development of legislative reporting and related materials
- Prepare written analyses and research findings in a manner that projects a detailed and expert understanding of assigned topics
- Prepare written client deliverables and present results/findings
- Support stakeholder engagement activities as needed
- Provide project management support and other ancillary support as requested
- Create and support trainings and training materials
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all protected health information
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, social work, social services, human services, business, health care, or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of healthcare experience required; 5 years preferred
- Proficient use of applicable software programs, including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, etc.
- Must have strong ability to analyze data to identify issues
- Organized and detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Effectively multi-task with planning and efficiency
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs (approximately 0 – 20%)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling (toll free) or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement .
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
Notice to Applicants and Associates of Affirmative Action Program