The Medicaid Black Book is the premier market intelligence product for health plan and investment professionals in the Medicaid and Health and Human Services space.
Most of our investor subscribers tell us The Medicaid Black Book helps them with these 3 things:
- Additional (or initial) vetting of targets they are considering - our reviews are conducted by HHS industry experts who bring a level of knowledge about the vertical that often will evaluate a target differently than the more general reviews
- The big picture of key dynamics in the Medicaid / HHS vertical - most investors don't have the time to focus on building subject matter expertise in the HHS vertical. They are usually busy assisting portfolio companies or working current deals. Our analyses of key market trends provide a robust way to stay on top of issues in the space quickly.
- Learning from other investors in the space- The exclusive interviews with investment leaders offer tips and advice to subscribers who are interested in the Medicaid space.
Our Medicaid managed care plan subscribers tell us they use the Medicaid Black Book in 2 main ways:
- To vet vendors who are asking for their time- Medicaid health plan staff are constantly asked to take vendor sales calls and meetings. The time-drain on a health plan for these requests is substantial. Our health plan clients use the Medicaid Black Book to prioritize which meetings are worth the investment of staff hours to consider a new partner.
- To stay on top of key issues in the Medicaid space- Most health plan leaders have their plate full dealing with day to operational issues of running a health plan. The strategic content included in The Medicaid Black Book allows health plan leaders to stay on top of key issues facing Medicaid plans nationwide.
Most of our solution provider clients (technology firms, specialized consulting firms or specialized provider groups) tell us they get value from the Medicaid Black Book in 2 main ways:
- Competitive intelligence- Our extensive vendor evaluations provide critical market intelligence about your competitors, all framed in a way that is consistent with how your prospects (Medicaid health plans and HHS agencies) view vendors.
- Learning to think like a Medicaid managed care executive- One of the hardest things solution providers face is the learning curve related to what matters to a Medicaid managed care plan decision maker. Its very different from the way a commercial or Medicare Advantage plan decision maker thinks. Our exclusive interviews with Managed care executives always offer tips to vendors on how to engage effectively with decision makers.
Here is some recent feedback from our subscribers:
“The Medicaid Black Book helps us to identify innovations and market changes in a timely manner, allowing us to “course correct” as needed.”
John, CEO of a Medicaid Managed Care plan
“We love Medicaid Blackbook because it provides a credible, unbiased, and fact-based assessment of our work on which potential clients can rely when deciding whether to take a meeting with us or consider using one of our solutions.”
Chris- CEO and Founder of a case management solution firm
“We use Medicaid Blackbook to validate some our hypotheses about MCO priorities so that we can more rapidly respond to their changing needs than we would otherwise be able. They spot trends faster and more accurately than other sources.”
Jason- CEO of an HHS solution provider organization
"We love the concept of Medicaid Blackbook because it offers an eagle eye view of various vendors in the industry with ratings as to their performance. It helps with evaluation of helpful tools and is a one stop shop.
The Mostly Medicaid team has spent years developing and analyzing various players in the industry and their comparisons, opinions and insights haven’t gone unnoticed and are well executed."
Amanda, CEO large provider network management firm
Check out the live version of Black Book
Check out the Vendor Evaluations DB to see all the current companies. Check out the live version of Black Book
Add the Medicaid Black Book to your cart and complete checking using our secure checkout process. You will be immediately granted access upon purchase.
If you need to pay by invoice, please use the form below or give us a call directly @334-220-7834
Each subscription includes up to 5 licenses within your organization. Once you subscribe, our team will reach out to set up the initial licenses for your team. Additional seats are available for a fee.