At a Glance
- Revenues increase; EBIDTA strong increase
- Decreased trading volume end of quarter timed with shareholder approval of CNC deal
- YOY premium revenues and enrollment both had strong increase
Rolling 12 months financials
Earnings Call Summary
Latest available call date: 7/3/2019
- 4.1M Medicaid members in Q2; 46% growth YOY.
- Medicaid premium revenue grew 69% to $4.7B.
- Most revenue growth was from acquisition of Meridien in 2018 and organic growth in FL and AZ.
- Illinois business (Meridien) driving higher MLR. New quality and clinical efforts enterprise-wide also contributed to higher MLR.
- Working to integrate the Aetna PDP they acquired last year, and will begin to offer it as an option in RFPs moving forward.
END OF REPORT