At a Glance
- Rollout of PBM solution moves forward.
- Revenue flat but EBIDTA sharp increase quarter over quarter
- Increased market interest end of Q2
Rolling 12 months financials
Earnings Call Summary
Latest available call date: 1/30/2019
- The IngenioRx launch moved forward, with members migrating May 1st. 14 states have approved the transition on the commercial side; most Medicaid markets have approved. BC Idaho contracted to use IngenioRx starting in 2020.
- Anthem launching personal health record for Medicare members early 2020.
- Added 65,000 Medicaid members in Q2. Won FL CHIP contract; to start Jan 21, 2020.
- MLR of 86.7% for Q2 driven by increased costs in Medicaid business. Medicaid business within target margins but at lower end of range.
Emphasized that Medicaid challenges are isolated to a few states.
- Challenges in Medicaid include states that have decreased enrollment after eligibility re-verification projects. Medicaid challenges also include rates in some states that are not aligned with risks / costs.
END OF REPORT