The Performance Improvement Manager partners with business leaders to drive performance improvement and transformation efforts aligned to organizational strategy and goals. He/she is responsible for coordinating improvement focused on increasing efficiency and reducing costs through the application of performance improvement, quality tools and methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with business leaders to discover and identify project opportunities
- Organizes and leads assigned performance improvement projects using methods of team building, data gathering and analysis, process mapping, and problem solving
- Establishes appropriate tools to monitor progress of planned improvement implementation and achievement of expected benefits
- Develops and maintains required documentation throughout the project life cycle
- Builds and develops working relationships through coaching/mentoring of project team members and business partners to foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Participates in developing and delivering training content in support of the Performance Improvement Strategy
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent relevant work experience
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement methodology training
- Experience working with data sets and/or Microsoft Excel modeling
- Experience utilizing valuation and impact analysis methodologies
- Experience using workflow diagramming applications to document business processes
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience teaching Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Healthcare/ Health Plan work experience
- Knowledgeable of Department of Health (DOH) and Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework
Compliance & Regulatory Responsibilities: N/A
License/Certification: Lean Six Sigma or other PI methodology
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
Clipped from: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=da70f3455feb692e&tk=1eq2deimjt51g801&from=serp&vjs=3&advn=1768959768617549&adid=344627720&ad=-6NYlbfkN0C2UqVY0eO9XBLriZEDdTcgBPf9YGxYHxIXZwdXEwTqdjz7xEP9PkiOUMfX5Uxmvzghs3SsUlJUivDMUoXLQgimtD0kJ72GaQAMeMJ5stJim9l6yehHFBhhcCBpFXRZYAZaysVJ8Mnb34MfE7XROSMPqYoGeeuqXFfaPzeSIunbt886JuMKrFcQXfdw9hRCwf79uPfknFnweC0kqQ1ZNv4WKoNxGM-1eYXoJqTMfK8EvW9_wduuRt7qTSrSrvnc3JnrddzAwsFOyVeXLR4ZfahNVQUnBStEKN9bB6vSyf-AQJZHIOF3ND7MA6sBQx87GOqJVVL6mWDBJw==&sjdu=0ZFwD5rbjMRcHz87Kzx_g0JUzSLjEAZRvUrbA1HeVjWZWXcLm8CKxcO1rj6wLuxXE8EVOzevHSgNE0hpvmRlEc7RE1uUWRT2yHXlOSm0YIjJ7SxhCvNfmkv_eBPAn3D-z4jo6uMatbSKr4nMbRfrzQ