- Processing Provider Enrollment applications submitted by Medicaid enrolled providers.
- Working on complex Provider Enrollment applications that are under strict deadlines.
- Ensuring Provider Enrollment applications are following Medicaid policy and procedures.
- Working with both Gainwell and State employees.
- Providing outreaches to providers if needed.
- Processing 377+ applications through analyst review within a week, with 0 errors identified.
- Processing 213+ applications through quality review within a week, with 0 errors identified.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post- high school Degree; may hold Bachelor’s degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to follow written policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Self-motivated with good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret basic to moderately complex documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and government/healthcare guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Insurance background preferred.
- Provider Enrollment background preferred.
- Experience with Medicaid policy preferred.
- Experience with Medicaid Provider Enrollment submissions preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicaid systems desired.
- Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC and basic understanding of Microsoft office products.
- Ability to work on assignments with limited instruction from leadership.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Multitasking and detail oriented.
Being flexible to learn another provider type/application in order to help the department succeed
Clipped from: https://jobs.gainwelltechnologies.com/job/12020070/