At a Glance
- Revenue decrease; EBIDTA decrease
- Expecting enrollment growth in 4 key current markets
Rolling 12 months financials
Earnings Call Summary
Latest available call date: 7/31/2019
- 88.3 MLR for Q2.
- Medicaid margins are on the high end of expectations, with strong performance for Medicaid expansion rate cell revenues.
- D-SNP and MMP revenues had an 85% MLR.
- Ohio market saw spike in MLR due to introduction of behavioral health benefit and an increase in average risk profile after the state conducted an eligibility re-verification effort.
- Enrollment growth is expected in MS, IL, WA and UT.
- Continue to get better at quality withholds in Medicaid markets. Projecting continued Medicaid margin of 3%.
- Most Medicaid growth is expected to come from existing markets in next year (vs new RFP wins).
END OF REPORT