At a Glance
- Revenues flat
- Increased interest in stock end of quarter; price not yet impacted
- 2019 focus on Medicaid margin improvement
Rolling 12 months financials
Earnings Call Summary
Latest available call date: 2/5/2019
- Full year revenues grew 24% YOY. EPS grew by 41%.
- YOY, same quarter revenues grew 29%.
- Emphasized support for CMS moves towards state flexibility via 1115 waivers
- Entered 3 new exchange markets. Now has 1.5M exchange members after 500k increase.
- Medicaid renewals in AZ, FL, WA and KS. 2 new wins in NM and IA.
- FL win now statewide for physical and behavioral health.
- Medicaid win rate now at 80%.
- Emphasized MA, with special focus on Fidelis (NY) acquisition.
- PA rollout for LTSS in southeast region began Jan. 3rd and final zone expected to complete Jan 2020.
- NC win in 2 regions as part of only provider-sponsored plan (Carolina Complete Health). Partnership with FQHCs and NC Medical Society.
- Mentioned pass-through payments challenges in CA markets.
- Launched 15 clinics for low income members paired with staff with expertise in addressing social determinants.
- Projecting better margins in Medicaid business for 2019.
END OF REPORT